Post WordPress also has themes you can choose and install

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-16 14:17:58 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
When you use a CMS, you can create and interact with website content without having to change the code. If you want to build a dynamic website but: You aren’t a professional developer or you simply don’t feel confident in your coding skills; You want to focus on content creation over website development; You know your website will have a lot of pages; or You simply don’t have the time to code because there are other things you need to focus on like running the business you’re building your website for; I recommend using a CMS.

For example, when I write a blog post here on SEO Hacker, I don’t have to code its contents—I just use the editor and format the post there. Edit WordPress so that you can easily style what your website looks like. And WordPress isn’t the only CMS out there CY Lists you can use, by the way. There’s also Joomla, Squarespace, Drupal, and other kinds to pick and choose from. When should you build a dynamic website? At first, I was thinking that I should add here a list of pros and cons, then I realized that it isn’t really a question of why you should pick a dynamic website over a static website, but when.

It’s important to remember that the kind of website you’re choosing to build has a purpose. If it’s purely informational and it isn’t going to be updated much, you pick a static website. But if… Your website has frequent information updates Let’s say you’re running a blog that gets updated regularly. It would be more convenient to create a dynamic website (again, through a CMS) because updating would be a breeze. Look at the photo I shared earlier of the draft of this blog post. The editor looks like a plain document editor. Underneath all that is the code, but if I don’t need to edit anything in the code (such as adding rel=“nofollow” to the external links), then I don’t even really need to tinker with it.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 14:53 , Processed in 0.037550 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |